Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Recycled rabbit (day 23 - catching up ...)















"Make something from recycling". I don't actually have any recycling, as it all goes to Ostara's school for her to make stuff with, so (inspired from Rebecca's blog about using her stash up http://danceswithpitbulls.blogspot.com/2011/01/admitting-you-have-problem-is-first.html) I thought I'd recycle some tiny pieces of fabric I maybe would of chucked away.

I used up tiny squares to make a rabbit cushion based on a Scottie dog pattern I'd previously made. I kept it under stuffed, so I could make him sick down and look a little more rabbit (less donkey) like! Ostara was not impressed, she told me it looked silly, as rabbits ears are floppy (like Nibbles) and NEVER stick up!

1 comment:

  1. Aww bless her :D those cushions are excellent! :D
    love the bit about what Ostara said about the rabbit ears lol

    ReplyDelete