Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Rabbits rock (day 4)

"Go for a 5 minute walk and make something from what you find"

As it was raining today and my little one didn't want to go out, I thought I'd take a virtual walk and see if I could find any rabbits. Inspired by the fact that Ilfracombe harbour looks like dragon (eating tiny boats). I thought I might be able to find a rabbit. After hours of searching (it's very addictive!) all I could find was this crazy angry little rabbit face, in South Devon.
Ilfracombe harbour

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, to take a virtual tour and use an aerial photo!

    I admit that I put this suggestion of until this weekend, when I have more time and can be selective about my walk location. You found a much more creative solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!... and there was me feeling a bit lazy. But I shall now turn that negitive thought from lazy into being creative :-)

    ReplyDelete