Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Nature (day 25 - catching up)















"Make something using materials from nature"

As I don't have a back yard (or garden, as we call it in England), I decided to use things I could get from the beach down the road. I happened to have a massive bag full of beautiful driftwood, that I've never got around to using, so thought it would be perfect to make a rabbit with.















I've just updated this post with an image of rabbit hanging on the wall (his had a few other pieces added). But it kind of gets lost on the big wall, so I might make him some friends!

8 comments:

  1. That is awesome , would be a great wall hanging feature! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with both the above comments, it is beautiful and would be amazing hanging on a wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And I am so jealous that you have a beach just down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite one so far. It is just exquisite. I love the movement and how the wood looks muscular. It really embodies rabbitness.

    ReplyDelete