Saturday, 29 January 2011

Horny rabbits (day 29)

"Try to fool someone with a disguise"

My god, this was the funniest, oddest, yukkiest day so far.

I decided to make a mask for Ostara, which turned into an odd kinda creepy thing. By the time I finished it (after about 10 fittings) she was really grumpy, and her face matched the sad rabbit face. Worse was to come ... we decided to see if she could fool Nibbles the rabbit. At first he looked scared, then he hopped off.

A few minutes later Ostara shouted "NIbbles is dancing with a beach ball" ... to which I turn around to find Nibs humping a beach ball, as it slowly rolled away from him (which apparently resembled dancing?). Eghhhhh! It's the first time he's done that since we got rid of his "friend" months ago!

So yes 356'er's, I did manage to fool a rabbit with a (apparently very attractive female) rabbit mask disguise!


5 comments:

  1. THIS made me laugh out loud. Just goes to show, you never know where creative inspiration will lead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha , love it! this made me laugh :D

    ReplyDelete